10) Todd Helton may have rejuvenated his career with back surgery, but it doesn't work against left handed pitchers.
9) Philly Fan shouldn't complain about Charlie Manuel and his hunches ever again, but will.
8) The Rockies clearly needed more Kyle Orton.
7) Watching poorly timed baseball playoff games that are being covered by undiagnosed depressives is, somehow, even less fun than watching coverage on Fox or ESPN.
6) Colorado's biggest failure was in not getting Cliff Lee's wife pregnant and due to deliver in October.
5) No matter how good your stuff is or how hard you throw, there's just something less than intimidating about guys named Ubaldo.
4) Any GM that trades away a player like Carlos Gonzalez needs to lose his job, or at the very least, ...
Read Full Article at Bleacher Report - MLB
Article written by DMtShooter Five Tool Tool