á Targets is one of the hot stats this year for fantasy football owners, so letÆs take a look at some of the recent trends: á Increase Targets (excluding those with Week 5 bye): á 1. Derrick Mason: Baltimore Ravens: +11
2. Larry Fitzgerald: Arizona Cardinals: +9
2. DeSean Jackson: Philadelphia Eagles: +9
2. Brian Westbrook: Philadelphia Eagles: +9
2. Dustin Keller: New York Jets: +9
2. Chris Cooley: Washington Redskins: +9
Michael Sims-Walker didnÆt have a bye, but he was suspended for Week 5 and therefore was not included on this list. The Eagles pretty much ditched the run, attempting just 14 rushes. That helps explain why both Jackson and Westbrook saw an increase in targets, but donÆt expect them to continue at that pace.
It was nice to see Cooley get back in the ...
Read Full Article at Bleacher Report - NFL
Article written by Eric Stashin