Sorry this is a little late, but we're going with the Awards Stuff again. No point in doling out the booze, since we're expecting so much of the damned stuff in Athens, GA when we hit up the LSU-Georgia game on Saturday.
"Wow, That Was Lucky" Award
1. LSU's goal-line stand against Mississippi
2. Ole Missùthat South Carolina could have been better and beaten them into a pulp.
3. Michiganùonce again surviving, this time on a B.S. call against Indiana
The "Don't Count Us Out" Award
1. AlabamaùFlorida loses, the Tide should go No. 1. We may well see at the SEC Title game.
2. Ohio StateùAt your peril.
3. OregonùWas a very one-sided track meet.
4. Georgia TechùThe performance against the Heels was impressive.
5. TCUùJust when all the talk was about Boise, the Frog ...
Read Full Article at Bleacher Report - NFL
Article written by Alex Ferguson