It was a good week from the View From North America. Angels got their wings because Michigan lostùand the fact that it was against Penn State life was so much better.
The VFA gives out our Week Eight Awards. We don't give out helmet stickersùor anything elseùby the way.
Performances of the week Award
1. Clemson upsets Miami in an overtime classic.
2. Penn State beating Michigan - And now we're 2-0 against RichRod in the last two years.
3. Tennessee standing up to Alabama - Forget the SEC officialsùlet's get the kicker!
4. TCU crushing BYU. We'll say no - Like millions of people, we didn't see it.
5. Texas rolling over Missouri - 41 points on the road isn't too shabby, is it?
You can stick your 'Back' Up Your Ass Award
1. Nebraska ...
Read Full Article at Bleacher Report - NFL
Article written by Alex Ferguson