Comments Off
After watching the past four games the Carolina Panthers have played, it is very clear their offense is very good at one thingùrunning the footballùand not so good at anotherùthrowing it. Anyone probably could have said the same thing, without breaking down the Panthers previous four games. I hope to give you some more patterns and tendencies to watch for on Sunday afternoon. One of those is that the Panthers routinely run the football on first down. I don't have an actual percentage but I would say at least 60 percent of the time. The other 40 percent is made up of primarily play-action and some quick dropback passes. When theyáuse play-action on first down, about 90 percent of the time they are trying toáget an explosive play down the field, and most of the time they are trying to h ...

Read Full Article at Bleacher Report - NFL
Article written by Will Osgood

Comments are closed.