11) All of the work I've done with the therapist to forget Frank Caliendo will be undone by George Lopez.
10) Cole Hamels is not going to revert to his form of 2008 just because it's October, or because his wife is spawning.
9) You can take Joe Torre out of four hour Yankee games, but you can not take four hour games out of Joe Torre.
8) Winning the World Series and playing in one of the top five media markets in the country does not mean that Philly Fan won't get screwed out of a night game at home.
7) There are, amazingly, ways to have coverage be more annoying than Fox or ESPN.
6) Dick Stockton, Ernie Johnson, and Joba Chamerlain are all apparently still alive.
5) Chip Caray is obviously unaware that the term "Fisted!" has any meaning beyond bas ...
Read Full Article at Bleacher Report - MLB
Article written by DMtShooter Five Tool Tool