10) I'd like to sincerely thank MLB for allowing me to see the game, since as the NLDS and tomorrow's game shows, that's really not a given.
9) The fact that Davey Lopes is the Phillies' first base coach and Larry Bowa is the Dodgers' third base coach is making my entire childhood a lie.
8) Carlos Ruiz has the nickname "Chooch" from Philly Fan; after the three-run homer early in the game, it might need to change to "Chutch."
7) Tonight's home plate umpire, Randy Marsh, was clearly being paid by the number of three-ball counts.
6) You have to admire Skip Caray for continuing to use the word "Fisted!" despite all of the weeks of Internet giggling about it.
5) In the offseason, I seriously doubted Phillies GM Ruben Amaro for acquiring Chan "Crazy Eyes" Ho P ...
Read Full Article at Bleacher Report - MLB
Article written by DMtShooter Five Tool Tool